As part of the Distributor Portal, eSkye Software provides full-integration
with RoadNet and other top third-party distribution tools.
Roadnet, a tactical daily routing tool, allows
you to optimize and balance delivery profitability and customer
service through routing efficiency. Using advanced industry algorithms
and custom routing passes, you can create multiple intelligent route
plans faster-maximizing investment in your fleet.
Roadnet can produce a number of reports to
make transportation information available to you quickly and easily.
These reports can be used as is, or can be customized to fit your
Standard Reports Include:
- Driver Manifests, Maps, Directions and Itineraries
- Route Summary Statistics
- Off-Day Delivery Exception Report
- Resource Utilization Report
- Customer Delivery Cost Report
- Time Window Exception Report
- Actual versus Projected by Route and by Stop
Our customers experience significant gains
that result in increased profitability. Our customers have used
- Reduction in miles driven
- Reduction in vehicles
- Reduction in overtime
- Reduction in routing time
- Increased vehicle capacity
- Dramatic improvements in driver management
- Dramatic improvements in customer service
- Reduce Distribution Costs & Fleet Miles
- Daily routes are created using powerful algorithms and street-level
routing, and your business constraints.
- Increase Resource Utilization- Make better
use of existing resources by delivering more and driving less.
The answer to increasing volume is not always to put more vehicles
on the road, but to make smart, efficient deliveries.
- Win When Customer Demands Change - Exceed customer
service expectations when open/close or time windows change or
an off-day delivery appears.
- Make Sound Business Decisions - Understand
how delivery costs affect the profitability of each customer by
knowing the actual cost per stop.
- Set Driver Standards -Creating route plans
and gathering actual information allows you to set performance
standards and expectations-which can result in less overtime and
better driver performance.
- Decrease Routing Time - Let your routers spend
less time configuring routes and more time assessing what-if scenarios
to produce better, more efficient routes.
- Holiday Routing - Increase holiday week
efficiencies by having the flexibility to alter route plans dynamically.